Yaduvanshi Shiksha Niketan, Hansi School adheres to the CBSE/Govt. Guidelines for new admissions. In order to seek admission to a class, the aspirants should follow the given guidelines.
He/she must qualify an admission test as prescribed for each class which will be conducted in the school only. He/she must fulfill age criteria for admission to a class as stated by CBSE. He must be medically fit as per the prescribed school standard. He/she musts show aptitude and attitude for learning. The admission panel will interview the child and its recommendation is essential. Generally admission in std X & XII are not entertained. Only CBSE approved cases can be considered. The following documents will be required for admission:
- Duly filled up Registration cum admission form.
- Two Passport size Photographs of the student.
- Proof of residence of parents (Photocopy).
- Birth Certificate (photocopy duly notarized by a Public Notary).
- Photo copy of Report card of the last school attended.
- Transfer Certificate from previous school. In case of transfer from a school outside the state, the transfer certificate must also be duly attested by competent authority of the Education Department of the State.