Vision & Mission
- Guiding students to become productive and contributing members of the society.
- To provide a school community which is a safe and caring environment, so as to promotes self worth, creativity and academic growth.
- To encourage all members of the school community to work collaboratively – a process that includes good communication, shared decision making and accountability.
- To inculcate a learning process in which all can participate and succeed – a process that enhances innovation, risk – taking abilities, and challenges one’s personal limits by continuously raising the bar.
- To ensure that education is responsive to changing needs of our students, staff and community
- To impart “Value – based Education” through thoughtfully designed educational programmes, cultural and co-curricular activities, games and sports.
- To activate academic excellence through a team of dedicated teachers with illustrous background.
- To inculcate a deep sense of self-discipline among the students.
- To provide to the country, a fine generation enriched in excellent qualities of character, a nationalistic outlook and a contributing member of the society.
“To develop ALL ROUND PERSONALITY of students by making them not only excellent professionals but also good individuals with understanding and regard for human values, pride in their heritage and culture, a sense of right and wrong, a yearning for perfection and a thirst for knowledge.”
We try to develop a rational and scientific outlook on life. We strive to absorb positive aspects of both tradition and modernism instead of seeing them as contradictions.